|Organizers||Tony Richards Tony Richards|
|Participants||Dinis Cruz Dinis Cruz , Florian Buetow Florian Buetow , Lauren Chiesa Lauren Chiesa , Sean Siford Sean Siford , Tom Ling Tom Ling|
This will be an practical introducton to Wardley Mapping, taking participants through creating their own basic Wardley Maps, from User Needs, to creating Value-chains and applying Evolution to those Value-chains.
Using Wardley Mapping to gain understanding and situational awareness of the “landscape” prior to looking at the effect of climatic patterns.
- The participants will understand how to create a Wardley Map of a basic function.
- The particpant in groups will have mapped a basci security function.
The target audience for this Working Session is - CISO’s - Security professionals - DevSecOps - Security champions - Anyone interested in Wardley Mapping!
- [Situation Normal, Everything Must Change - Simon Wardley Keynote] - (https://youtu.be/Ty6pOVEc3bA)
- Wardley Mapping - Chapter 1 - On Being Lost
- Wardley Mapping - Chapter 2 - Finding a Path
Register as participant
To register as participant add
Introduction to Wardley Maps to either:
sessionsmetadata field from your participant's page (find your participant page and look for the edit link).
- or the
participantsmetadata field from this git session page
Back to list of all Working Sessions